Friday, July 8, 2011

Festive Friday #13 | Blingy Snow Friends

It's time for the Festive Friday Blog Hop hosted by Terri Sproul again. This bi-monthly blog hop features Holiday cards from many talented card crafters as we get our Christmas cards ready early this year.

If you reached this stop from Becky's blog BC Designs , then you are in the right spot! If you would like to start from the beginning, you can return to Terri's blog.




For this card I used several of my favorite elements, stamps, markers, ink, and BLING. The background cardstock was stamped with Stampin up snowflakes in White Craft Stampin Up ink. The Snow friend was stamped Ranger Archival Ink and colored with Stampin Up Stamp and Write Markers. The circle was edged with Tumbled Glass Distres ink and the sky was stippled with the same. The Snow friends sentiment was colored with Stamp and Write Markers as well. The Snow Friends Sentiment and image was a Close to my Heart Set. The bling was a pre-made swirl that is super easy to apply. The snowflakes and ground on the circle were highlighted with prismaglitter applied with quickie glue pen!

I hope you enjoyed my card! Thank you for stopping by!

The next stop on the hop is Laura Fisher's blog. If you get lost on the way, the entire list is on the right hand side of the blog under Festive Friday Blog Hop!

12 comments:

  1. I love the card! The bling, the sentiment and the snowman - CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute snowman....and who doesn't like a little bling...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Love the bling!!

    Blessings,
    Tina

    www.craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! TFS! I am a follower and I would love it if you would check out my blog at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute snowman! Love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute snowman and the bling is just right ! xoxoxo Fab

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love this card and that sentiment is PERFECT
    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card and the sentiment too awesome as always dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the snow friends stamp set.. one of my fave stamps from CTMH but then I love alot of them...great card!!!
    hugs.. Laura

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!