Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Holiday Challenge Announcement and an AJ's Digi Shoppe Holiday Card!

As many of my friends know, I start thinking about the holidays in July and August. I have an annual tradition of getting prepared for my families holidays by working through The Holiday Grand Plan over at OrganizedHome.com. Each year I've included more and more handmade items in my gift giving list. Last year I was pleased to say that all gifts from me were handmade. This year I am challenging all of you to do likewise! We're going to have a challenge starting the 25th of July!! On the 25th of each month through November, I am going to post the monthly blog post where you can link up and share the handmade gift items that you are making for family and friends. You may enter as many times as you like for the month as long as each link is a different gift item. Full rules will be listed on the post on the 25th along with a badge to put on your blogs!


Since we're thinking about the holidays....I want to share with you this fun holiday card I made using an AJ's Digi Shoppe design from the My Little Brother collection! Hop on over to AJ's Digi Shoppe Blog to check out my card and how to make it! Thank you for looking! I hope you enjoyed the card!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! I am also going to take the LR Handmade Holiday Challenge! Putting it on my blog now :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!