Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weekly Challenge | Christmas in July

Seeing that it is HOT HOT HOT outside this week's challenge to cool us off we want to see
Christmas is July

As I stated earlier this week I am all excited to start celebrating Christmas in July!!! I am getting geared up to make my gifts for this holiday season and am counting down the weeks to Christmas week! Come back later this week to see more Christmas projects from me but for now enjoy this 6×6 card using Digital Delights by Louby Loo

stamps: Merry ChristMOOSE sentiment, sitting reindeer
cardstock: Bazzill Basics
accessories: chalks, dimensional lacquer
To enter the challenge, go to the Delightful Challenges blog. You do not have to use a Digital Delights image to play but if you do you will receive two entries.
Just add your card twice to inlinkz to enter twice you need to when you use a Digital Delights image 1st entry use your card link, 2nd entry use your blog address and add 2nd entry after your name
is offering  £10 voucher

4 comments:

  1. He is a cutie! Love it hun!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Leslie:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some areas of the country might need to cool off but my area is too cold already. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!