Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blinged-Out Birthday!

It's one of my bosses birthday today and she is a very sparkly type of girl! I created this Blinged-Out Birthday card for her using ultrafine glitters, Basic Grey Bling and an amazing stamp from Outlines Rubber Stamp Co.


I love Outlines Rubber Stamp Co. stamps because of their similarity to Zentangle designs. That is what attracted me to them in the first place! This stamp has SO many possibilities, but I thought for my dazzling friend it would look best in GLITTER!!!

To get the amazing detail with the ultrafine Martha Stewart glitters I used the Sakura Quickie Glue Pen [available through http://www.cutnpastememories.com/]. It allows ink-pen precision when placing glue.

I layered Die Cuts with a View Birthday Mat Stack paper with Pink Stampin' Up Cardstock and Bazzill Craft. I stamped the image with Marvey Black ink and quickly dusted it with clear detail embossing powder from Ranger. After heat setting the embossing powder I began glittering with my Quickie Pen.

For final touches, I used Basic Grey Bling, created a little acryllic tag with a Tim Holtz Fragments Charm and the DCWV paper. Simply use Crystal Lacquer to adhere the Fragment to the paper and the Queen & Co. Crown charm to the Fragment. I added a wired Ofray purple bow to the top left corner with a 3D Glue Dot from Zots! All adhesives available through CutNPaste Memories.
I hope you enjoy my Blinged-Out Birthday Card! I know my friend will! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!