Friday, July 1, 2011

Gill's for the Love of Pink Blog Hop!

If you are looking for the Digital Delights' It's a Celebration Blog Hop, look here.

 
First of all...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GILL! In celebration of Gill's 41st birthday, she is hosting this fun blog hop in honor of the LOVE of the color PINK!!!


If you happened upon this blog while surfing around in blog land, you might want to start at the top of the hop to learn how to win some wonderful prizes! Gill's blog is here. If you arrived at the hop from Jacki's blog then you are in the right spot!

For my project today I chose to make Gill a birthday card using my friend Amanda Marks' Birthday Digi stamps and new Stripes Digi Paper from her store AJ's Digi Shoppe! I love the fun and whimsy of Amanda's digis and I know you will too! Stop by and check out her new store and sign up for the newsletter to get all the news and special edition free digis!

Stamps: Birthday Digital Stamp Set
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics and Striped Paper Pack
Markers: BIC Mark-Its
Accessories: Bling



Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card!
The next stop on your hope is Haidee!!

20 comments:

  1. Have lots of fun in your best day of life.What gifts did u got, shear it if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Leslie! I love the Pink and the "bling" and Happy Birthday Gill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cool card - thank you. im excited to see what everyone has for this hop and thank you for being part of the line up and helping me celebrate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card Leslie love it
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card leslie. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card!! Great job!

    Blessings,
    Shawnee
    http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome card love the coloring shades of pink. I am a new follower. TFS.

    mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and love the different shades of pink. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love the stamped image, especially with the embellishments you've added.

    Well done!

    So much thought and effort.

    Sorry for being so late in hopping and for my blog not being "live" when it should have been, think the fairies from the Fairy Day blog hop have been up to some mischief!!

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card Leslie! Love that cake image :)

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Card!
    Rachelle
    joyfulhrt@gmail.com
    www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your projects. I am a follower. TFS

    Dee:)
    http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com
    vintageheartfelt@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card!! I'm your 250 follower Woo Hoo!! I have a giveaway on my blog i hope you can also stop by:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a very sweet card! I'm not sure if I'm a follower of your blog or not, but I'm going to check, and if I'm not, I'm going to become one cause it's so pretty! :0)

    Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!


    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I love the card you made... You are so very creative!!!!

    Charlene
    katknit at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute :) TFS! I am a new follower and would love it if you would check out my blog as well at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!