Thursday, May 28, 2015

Delightful Thursday | Spotlight Card

It's Delightful Thursday and the Digital Delights design team is sharing inspiration on the Digital Delights Blog today! 

Today I'm created a Spotlight Card with the precious Ferris Wheel Fun digital stamp from Digital Delights by Louby Lou! This stamp has SO many possibilities for dimension...One of my favorite tricks is to do a spotlight card...you highlight a spot on the card with color and leave the remaining card blank--this looks striking in Kraft as well but I'm trying not to over Kraft you! You can do your pop of color any shape you want...I like to use a square or a circle. Today I chose a 1" square from the image--the piggy is my favorite--and colored him. I matted him on a small piece of Payne's grey card stock and then popped him in the Ferris wheel where he belonged with a piece of foam tape!  Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card.



Ferris Wheel Fun
Ferris Wheel Fun
markers : Prismacolor  Pencils
Paper: Bazzill, Authentique
Accessories: Black PITT Pen, Baker's Twine, Foam Tape

Be sure to check out the rest of the team !

MAY SPECIALS
Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!