Thursday, May 21, 2015

Delightful Thursday | CAS card

It's Delightful Thursday and the Digital Delights design team is sharing inspiration on the Digital Delights Blog today! 

Today I'm created a CAS card--Clean And Simple. I love this little Carousel Horse image and colored  her with Prismacolor pencils on Kraft! Today I tried a little different look by outlining my image with white...it gives it a little pop that I think I might like for some looks. I matted my card with Authentique papers and left it simple.It will make a great all-occasions or note card for that someone special in my life! Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card.


Horse Carousel
Horse Carousel
markers : Prismacolor  Pencils
Paper: Bazzill, Authentique
Accessories: Black PITT Pen

Be sure to check out the rest of the team !

MAY SPECIALS
Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!