Thursday, May 7, 2015

Delightful Thursday and New Release!

It's Delightful Thursday and the Digital Delights design team is sharing inspiration on the Digital Delights Blog today! 

Today I'm created this quick and easy card with the Cowardly George digi from Digital Delights new May release. George is so cute!. I colored him with PrismaColor pencils on Kraft cardstock! I just love the look and the white pencil is so striking against the Kraft background. I love George's little hands...it is perfect to have him "hold" things on your card. Here he's captured a star but that could easily be a bouquet of flowers for mom or a gift for someone special or a piece of cake! Love him! Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card.



Cowardly George
pencils : Prisma Colors
Paper: Bazzill
Accessories: foam tap, Cheery Lynn Designs Dies and woodies

Be sure to check out the rest of the team as they use this delightful New Release!

MAY SPECIALS
Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!