Sunday, September 2, 2012

Collage Stamped Mini with Viva Las Vegastamps!


 Happy Labor Day! Today on the Viva Las Vegastamps! Blog I share with you a technique for creating a stamped collage Mini Album. This album was hand crafted using Viva Las Vegastamps! and Distressed Inks to create a background similar to the Graphic45 paper that I used on the cover of the album. With the amazing variety of Viva Las Vegastamps! images I can make as many papers as I need and have my entire album coordinate from front to back.

I begin this tutorial focusing on the inside cover pages of the book. When I made this album I began with Graphic45 paper from the Olde Curiosity Shoppe Collection but wanted to incorporate some of the fabulous new stamps from the most recent release and some of my favorites in the store that are similar in style and theme as the Genuine Article page. This would become the inside front cover of my mini and allow me to create interior pages that will match!!

The Method


An interior page stamped with both Antique Linen
& Walnut Stain 
The cover of the mini with the Graphic 45 paper...
I think they work well together, don't you?



1 comment:

  1. Very fun Leslie! I love how you overlapped some of the stamps for a collaged-look!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!