Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Just Because Wendy made me these cute toppers!!!


Hi everyone! Today on the Digital Delights blog I have something very cool to share with you!!! KIDDLES TOPPERS!!! How sweet are these!!! I asked Wendy if we could have some of her sweet new Kiddles Release made into toppers and she shared these with me yesterday!! I had to create with them!!!
They are perfect for goodie bags and place cards for your celebrations, brunches, parties or just to make a fun lunch for your own kiddles!!! Thanks Wendy for giving us such cute digis to work with!





Digital Delights has a super Fall Sale going on right now too!


20% off any order of $10.00 or more, use code FALL at checkout
(excludes DVD's, watermarks and custom blogs)


1 comment:

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!