Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Weekly Challenge | Distressed



HAPPY INTERNATIONAL TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY!!!

Today is indeed International Talk Like a Pirate Day and I love Presley & Prissy Pirate for celebrating!! It's time for a new challenge with Digital Delights by Louby Loo! This week at Delightful Challenges our challenge is Distressed which fits perfectly with our PiratesI began with precolored Digis and used my sandpaper to spot sand clothing and shoes  I hope you like my project! Thank you for looking!


For this card
Accessories : foam tape, Distress Stain, Sakura of America Stardust pen

Distressed
You are not required to use a Digital Delights Image to join in on the fun
but if you do you can enter TWICE. 

To enter twice when using a Digital Delight image your 

1st entry use your card link

 2nd entry use your blog address and add 2nd entry after your name

**Please be sure to follow the challenge theme or it will be removed


We have a wonderful Sponsor this week


£10.00 store voucher

4 comments:

  1. Ahoy me hearty what a fine looking card you have made there! I'm sure you could get plenty of pieces of eight for that!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk like a pirate day, eh? Cool! Me must be sayin' your cAARRRD is fantastic! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Lisa F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always great projects Leslie! Love the way you've arranged the images and the spot sanding is just so clever.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!