Tuesday, September 25, 2012

VLVS! All Hallow's Eve Party | Day 3



Happy Tuesday and welcome to Day three of the Viva Las Vegastamps! week long celebration of Halloween. Viva Las Vegastamps has tons of Halloween related stamps including some amazing new plates of stamps--which I'm working with here. During this week there will be fun games to play, some voting to do and some prizes to be won. Hop on over to the Viva Las Vegastamps Blog to learn about all the details. There is a link up below to keep you on track of all the great designers in the hop! Be sure to check daily!
Today I am sharing with you a layered card that began on Kromecote where I layered on Halloween colors and stamped the Harlequin Diamond Background in black Ranger archival. On vellum I stamped the sentiment with the other two images in black Ranger archival and then sprinkled with Ultra High Gloss EP and carefully heat set so as to not ripple my medium weight vellum. I then colored the tombstone and the moon from the backside of the vellum. Brads hold the vellum to the card. Miracle Tape holds the layers to the card. I hope you enjoy my project! 

 For this project:
assorted distress inks
black ink [ranger archival]
prismacolor map pencils
brads, vellum, Bazzill card stock

Thank You for stopping by~


10 comments:

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!