Friday, August 31, 2012

Faux Ceramic Tile Tutorial with Altered Pages



Happy Friday everyone! Today on the AlteredPages blog I am sharing a super easy tutorial that would be fantastic as a hostess gift or a seasonal decoration for your message center or refrigerator! I'm a magnet junkie at my house...constantly we are crafting one magnet or another and my favorite are the ones that I've crafted on ceramic tiles. The problem with the ceramic tiles however is they are HEAVY and even with the super strong magnets can slide on your surfaces! That's where the EcoArtBoard is AWESOME. It has the thickness of a ceramic tile but none of the weight! Check out my procedure for creating these fabulous faux ceramic tile magnets!


I love how they look! I hope you enjoyed my project!
Only 2 more months of Halloween crafting left!!!

1 comment:

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!