Thursday, August 2, 2012

Memory Art Journal Page | Tapped Out


Happy Friday everyone! I have been spending time in my art journal calendar this week, finishing my July pages, creating my August calendar page and adding some memories upon which to reflect.
This layout is about the moment when our son was "tapped out" as a nominee for the Order of the Arrow--a scouting honor society the his father is also a part of. It was a proud moment for our family and I love that AlteredPages.com has such a unique array of collage images and accessories to help create memory art.
The page I did today uses images from the AP2027 Feats of Strength, the Tagged Alphabet, Maya Mist, Paris Trunk reinker, Sakura Crystal Lacquer, Glitz Peek-a-Boos punchinella and book paper from AlteredPages.com along with brown acrylic paint, gold sharpie marker and photos.
I hope you enjoyed my art memory page! Thank you for looking! Hop on over to the blog to check out how I created this page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!