Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Weekly Challenge | Red & White

It's time for a new challenge with Digital Delights by Louby Loo! This week at Delightful Challenges our challenge is a Red & White project. This week I created a gate fold Valentine card with Barnaby and Beatrice Bee from the January Release. They are so cute! I just love these sweet bees! I hope you enjoy my project! Thank you for looking!


For this card

Digital Stamps : Beatrice, Barnaby, Love me Accessories & Love is in the Air Sentiments
Digital Papers Love me Digital Paper Set
Markers : BIC Mark Its
Accessories Ribbon, silk flowers, buttons, glitter, Sakura Crystal Lacquer

In honor of this super cute release, this weeks challenge we would love to see 
Red & White
You are not required to use a Digital Delights Image to join in on the fun
but if you do you can enter TWICE. 

To enter twice when using a Digital Delight image your 
1st entry use your card link
 2nd entry use your blog address and add 2nd entry after your name
**Please be sure to follow the challenge theme or it will be removed

We have a wonderful Sponsor this week

This week's prize

5 comments:

  1. Great card, love that you have used both of the Bumblebees!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly adorable Leslie:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally sweet! Super cute idea! I Love It!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leslie,
    Your gatefold is adorable. I love the coloring on Beatrice and Barnaby. This is just so much fun.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!