Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Weekly Challenge | Thinking of You

It's time for a new challenge with Digital Delights by Louby Loo! This week at Delightful Challenges our challenge is a thinking of you project. This week I colored Monkey Love from the new release and used "Sending all my Love" from the Love Me Sentiment Set. I also played with some of the new washi tape pieces that I made for yesterday's Bonus Tutorial to make a banner. I hope you enjoy my project! Thank you for looking!



For this card
Markers : Derwent Inktense Pencils
Accessories : hemp cord, Washi tape, bling

In honor of this super cute release, this weeks challenge we would love to see 
Thinking of You
You are not required to use a Digital Delights Image to join in on the fun
but if you do you can enter TWICE. 

To enter twice when using a Digital Delight image your 
1st entry use your card link
 2nd entry use your blog address and add 2nd entry after your name
**Please be sure to follow the challenge theme or it will be removed

We have a wonderful Sponsor this week

$20.00 store gift certificate

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun, love the banner gonna have a looksie at your bonus tut!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Love the banner!
    Let me also say that your tutorial on making Washi tape was amazing! Thank you so much for sharing!♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute and I love the adorable banner. This card just makes me smile.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Les:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw so cute - I love the banners hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!