Thursday, January 3, 2013

Goodbye 2012~

Welcome to 2013!! I'm really looking forward to this year with a renewed spirit and energy. Before I share with you all of the exciting things that will come with the new year I want to take a moment to reflect. I like to spend the month of December-- and this year this process went into January--reflecting on the past...seeing what worked...what didn't...what could be improved upon.  This was a crazy year for me. I was offered many opportunities and I took on as many as I could. I met some amazing and talented friends and became inspired in new ways. If possible I became more of a social media junkie. I continued to desire to deliver crafts and art and hopefully inspired you along the way.

Below is a look back at some of projects that YOU said you loved by the amount of traffic that it created and some of MY favorite projects for the year 2012. I hope you enjoy! 

Top 3 Blog Posts

#3 post for 2012--A Steampunk Valentine Blog Hop

#2 post for 2012--December Daily "walk through"
This book also earned me a featured designer award for December 
for Donna Salazar's Grungie Girl Ning!

#1 post for 2012--Steampunk and Blog Hops--you just can't go wrong with that combination!


 Top 3 Videos
#3 Video of 2012--a coloring tutorial for Digital Delights by Louby Loo
My position with this company increased to include being a Tutorial Artist
for the blog and being the Design Team Coordinator for the Challenges Team.
It is truly and honor and a privilege to work for Wendy!
#2 Video of 2012--a ribbon braid

#1 Video of 2012--Guest Appearance on Prima Live! 
The actual show had over 300 guests show up LIVE, the combined replay of the Ustream recording and the YouTube back up are approaching 2,000 views! 
What an amazing rush! I can't wait to do it again! 


My Favorite Projects of 2012



Thank You for looking!! 

4 comments:

  1. I still to this day cannot get over your recipe card holder.

    LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DeeDee! It's definitely one of my faves! It combines all my faves, stamping, mixed media, altering, upcycling....now if I can just figure out how to incorporate a felty element...and some tangling of course! I think I need a SPRING one!! :)

      Delete
  2. I love that egg! It's so graphic and perfect. Here's to a great 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! :)
      I hope you have a fantastic year as well.

      Delete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!