Friday, February 1, 2013

Bloom ATC with Altered Pages




I created my fun "Bloom ATC" using the Collage Backgrounds Oriental AP-1724, Gold German Scrap and original one-of-a-Kind Chinese paper scrap from AlteredPages.com. I printed my background collage on both tissue paper and cardstock to create faux washi tape layers on top of edged oriental backgrounds. The papers were edged with Black Paris Trunk Ink and layered on top of  a corrugated and painted ATC base. $1 store silk flowers were pulled apart and reassembled in to petite buds and upholstery remnants were rolled into beads for added embellishment. The year was punched from mini playing cards and a piece of tissue was attach with Crystal Lacquer to make it transparent. 
I hope you enjoy celebrating the upcoming Chinese New Year with my Bloom ATC!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!