Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weekly Challenge | Sketch

It's time for a new challenge with Digital Delights by Louby Loo! This week at Delightful Challenges our challenge is a sketch! I love these Spring Fling papers and Roxy--such a cute image! I love all of the layers of this sketch by Wendy!  I hope you enjoy my project! Thank you for looking!

For this card
Digital Stamps : Roxy at Easter
Spring Sentiment Set
Card Stock Digital PapersSpring Fling Paper Pack
Markers : BIC Mark-Its
Accessories miracle tape

For this weeks challenge we would love to see how you use this sketch

You are not required to use a Digital Delights Image to join in on the fun
but if you do you can enter TWICE. 

To enter twice when using a Digital Delight image your 
1st entry use your card link
 2nd entry use your blog address and add 2nd entry after your name
**Please be sure to follow the challenge theme or it will be removed

We have a wonderful Sponsor this week

Scrapy land - Prize $20 store gift card

7 comments:

  1. Great card hun, just love the papers you have used!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslierahye!
    Super adorable card! Love it all!!!
    Hugs♥
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thi sis so sweet, what a great card, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great one, my friend. This is such a cute image and I love the digi papers you've selected.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, such an adorable card! I totally have spring fever now!
    Be Blessed!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a wonderful card! very colouring! I like it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!