Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weekly Challenge | Sketch

It's time for a new challenge with Digital Delights by Louby Loo! This week at Delightful Challenges our challenge is a sketch! I love these Spring Fling papers and Roxy--such a cute image! I love all of the layers of this sketch by Wendy!  I hope you enjoy my project! Thank you for looking!

For this card
Digital Stamps : Roxy at Easter
Spring Sentiment Set
Card Stock Digital PapersSpring Fling Paper Pack
Markers : BIC Mark-Its
Accessories miracle tape

For this weeks challenge we would love to see how you use this sketch

You are not required to use a Digital Delights Image to join in on the fun
but if you do you can enter TWICE. 

To enter twice when using a Digital Delight image your 
1st entry use your card link
 2nd entry use your blog address and add 2nd entry after your name
**Please be sure to follow the challenge theme or it will be removed

We have a wonderful Sponsor this week

Scrapy land - Prize $20 store gift card


  1. Great card hun, just love the papers you have used!
    Hugs Shell xx

  2. Hi Leslierahye!
    Super adorable card! Love it all!!!

  3. Oh thi sis so sweet, what a great card, Love Hazelxo

  4. Another great one, my friend. This is such a cute image and I love the digi papers you've selected.

  5. Awww, such an adorable card! I totally have spring fever now!
    Be Blessed!

  6. It's a wonderful card! very colouring! I like it!


I love comments! Thank you for making my day!