Monday, February 4, 2013

Quick & Easy Valentines with Melonheadz Bundles


Good morning everyone! I'd like to share a new digital design challenge team from one of my favorite digital stamp designers. Nikki of Melonheadz Illustrating has added a team to her sites for sharing her designs. What I enjoy about Nikki's designs is that she always includes hand drawn word art along with her fun and whimsical images. Additionally she bases a lot of her bundles on school subjects and literature. These are the reasons I fell in love with her work and I am honored to design projects for her.

Today's challenge is Valentine's Day!!
now until midnight on the 18th of February

I chose this cute Valentine's Day bundle that had fun sentiments included to make whimsical cards for my kids to share. On an 8½ × 11" piece of paper it's easy to get two cards [printing front and back] that can be trimmed to 4¼×8½" and then folded in half. To highlight the cards, I used glitter and crystal lacquer and edged the cards with coordinating BIC Mark-Its! It's a fun, quick and easy set of cards for my kids to had out to their friends and family! These images are available in Black & White or Color. To make it even quicker, I used the precolored designs. 

Valentine's day digital stamp bundle


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!