Sunday, June 24, 2012

Firecrackers and sprockets with Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer and Want2Scrap



The laser-cut cover and nest-a-bling
Happy Monday! Today I am sharing with you another awesome product from Want2Scrap--Sakura Hobby Crafts is teaming up with their products this month for their projects. I saw this laser-cut chipboard album in their inventory and immediately knew I wanted to use it for Will's Firecracker 100 photos. For the last 3 years Will has participated in an annual cycling race/ride that occurs in our area. His first ride was 10 miles, he was 9 and he rode with his Dad. His last ride, last year he rode 26 miles solo. I am always amazed at his determination for this sport and proud of his accomplishments. This album was perfect for sharing that story and creating for him a book of memories.

I hope you enjoy my project!
The Firecracker 100 Album

[for the process and photos of the entire album, hop on over to the Sakura Blog]
inside cover with title
detail of year 1 spread
detail of year 2 spread






Thank you for looking!


Get Your Bling Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!