Monday, May 2, 2011

Blog Hop Winner and a Tutorial Download

Thank you to everyone who stopped by my blog during Nicolette's Mom's Day Blog hop! I enjoyed greatly making my projects and sharing them with you!

I used random.org a few minutes ago to select my winner and it was #33 Anna Dowdy!! Congrats Anna, I have sent her an email and www.cutnpastememories.com will send her the gift certificate!!

Tonight on In The Zone, I demonstrated how I constructed my Mother's Day Bracelet and explained how I created the photo fragment charms. You will find the playback to the Beat It! Episode of In The Zone on the Creative Edventure's Blog soon [I will link to the video here when it becomes available].

In the mean time you can check out my Download Tutorial of how to make the digital paper to match your photos! If you have ANY questions, please feel free to post them and I will answer to the best of my ability!
Creating Digital Paper to Match a Photo
Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Anna! Great tutorial! TFS

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. For picking my name and for the tutorial. Awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner and thanks for the tutorial. I am passing the Versatile Blogger Award to you! You can pick it up at my blog -http://craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com/2011/05/two-awards.html :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!