Sunday, May 22, 2011

Challenge #95 | May Flowers


House Mouse Challenge #95 | May Flowers

I stamped Bed of Flowers featuring Mudpie and Monica with Stazon in Black and colored with my Staedtler Watercolor pencils and blended with my Stampin Up Blending pens. I added Ranger Distress Ink Walnut stain to the colored piece and matted it with green Bazzill Basics card stock. I embossed yellow Bazzill Basics with a Tim Holtz Sizzix Texture Fades and again added Walnut Stain to the edge.
The front cover is cut short and the colored piece is attached so that it hangs over the edge. The textured piece is added to the "inside" of the card and is seen peaking out from the edges of the colored piece.
I added some beaded ribbon to the side to bring out the lighter green of the leaves and to add a little sparkle.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card :-) I love this image and the colours and design are lovely, the embossing on the inside is a fab idea :-)

    thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. So cute. Love it. www.thefruitofmyhands.blogspot.com
    new follower.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!