Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Cards

This weekend I had the awesome pleasure of participating in the Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop--in preparation for that I hop I prepared SEVERAL cards but because I wanted to follow the rules of the hop, I only posted the one card. The hop had over 140 stops and was MASSIVE but awesome to see all of the talent in one spot.
So, on to the cards! The first is a new favorite designer of mine--her name is Amanda and she has a new shop at AJs Digi Shoppe! Her images are unique and cute and I can't wait to see what else she brings to the digi shoppe! This card is using one of her sweet ducks! I hope you enjoy my card!



The second card is using another of my favorite designers for digis--this is from Wendy's [aka Louby Loo] collection!! This is Private Peter--he's probably one of my favorites in her collection of digis at Digital Delights by Louby Lou! I have recently been named a Senior Designer for Delightful Challenges--the challenge Design Team at Digital Delights! I'm having so much fun with Wendy's digis too! I hope you enjoy my card!


I hope everyone had a peaceful Memorial Day! Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards Leslie Rahye! I love what you did to the duck, he is so cute! I love the soldier too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!