Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Delightful Thursday | Surprise Mickey Monkey



It's Delightful Thursday and the Digital Delights design team is sharing inspiration on the Digital Delights Blog today! 

Today I'm coloring the super cute Mickey Monkey!! I love this little image! So fun for a quick and easy Birthday note. 
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my card.

Surprise Mickey Monkey
Surprise Mickey Monkey
Markers : Spectrum Noir & BIC Mark-Its
Card Strock : Neenah, DCWV, Core'dinations, Basic Grey
Other : Art Glitter Adhesive Dries Clear

Be sure to stop by the blog to check out the AMAZING teams work and our current sale!

SEE OUR SPECIALS FOR THIS MONTH

Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!