Thursday, March 26, 2015

Delightful Thursday | Happy Birthday to Me!

It's Delightful Thursday and the Digital Delights design team is sharing inspiration on the Digital Delights Blog today! 

Today I'm sharing a quick birthday card using a pre-colored Celebration Owl! Precolored images are great for super quick cards to send to your friends. I paired it with some beautiful artsy paper from Rebecca Baer, bias tape and some bling. I hope you enjoy this quick and easy  card today in celebration of my own birthday! 
Thank you for stopping by today! 


Celebration Owl
Celebration Owl

Card Strock : Neenah, DCWV, RebeccaBaer.com
Other : Bias Tape and Bling

Be sure to stop by the blog to check out the AMAZING teams work and our current sale!

SEE OUR SPECIALS FOR THIS MONTH
Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!