Thursday, March 12, 2015

Delightful Thursday | Pirate Mitzy

It's Delightful Thursday and the Digital Delights design team is sharing inspiration on the Digital Delights Blog today! 

Today I'm coloring the delightful Pirate Mitzy! She's so cute! I colored her to match my fun textured paper.
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my card.
Pirate Mitzy
Pirate Mitzy
Markers : Spectrum Noir & BIC Mark-Its
Card Strock : Neenah, DCWV, Paper Studio
Other : Art Glitter Adhesive Dries Clear, Sequins, Bakers Twine
Be sure to stop by the blog to check out the AMAZING teams work and our current sale!

Wunderland sentiments and accessories Set
SEE OUR SPECIALS FOR THIS MONTH
Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

1 comment:

  1. Ahoy there, Fantastic card!

    Wishing you a great weekend
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!