Thursday, March 5, 2015

Delightful Thursday | New March Release!!


It's Delightful Thursday and the Digital Delights design team is sharing inspiration on the Digital Delights Blog today with our Fabulous New Release! 

Today I'm using Easter Flippity Felicia! She is so sweet and I just love her Easter Bunny Bonnet!  I colored her with a combination of Spectrum Noir and BIC Markets...They work so well together!  Thinking spring during these crazy winter storms we're having! Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my card.
Easter Flippity Felicia
Easter Flippity Felicia
markers: Spectrum Noir and BIC Mark-Its
Paper: Authentique

Be sure to stop by the blog to check out inspiration from our team and 
Our Fabulous February
NEW RELEASE.

And don't forget this month's special -

Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

2 comments:

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!