Tuesday, February 7, 2012

L♥VE-ly Week Ahead!

Hi folks! To borrow a catch phrase from one of my favorite people Sandy Allnock of Operation Write Home [she always brings me a smile], I have "2 things and a HOP" [ok, she says "rant", you will soon understand]!

Thing #1: I am in full swing on Valentine's Day preparations for the family and will be focusing on that on Friday's leslierahye's crafty gig! Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays and I love to craft for it. I have been working on several projects that I'm getting finished up this week and hope to make it a special show for you sharing some ideas and crafts. 


Thing #2: In case you've noticed, I took a mini-break from posting this past week except for pre-scheduled posts for my challenge design teams. A very dear friend of mine passed and I had been taking some personal time to collect my heart. I'm better. I'm ready to get writing again! I hope you missed me and are some ready for some fun projects. As a result of my "break" you missed seeing the followup from my crafty gig on the last Friday of January. I will post the followup to that crafty gig and to the upcoming crafty gig together next week! I hope you enjoy the final projects!

and a HOP!!! 
I'm SO excited to announce the blog hop I'm hosting on Saturday!!! It's full of some really talented crafters!! I can't wait for you to see our Very Steampunk Valentine ideas!!!  If you would like to participate in future hops, the link to my blog hop sign-up is here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!