Thursday, February 16, 2012

Crafty Ribbons Challenge #13 | Paws for Thought

if you are looking for my weekly challenge post for Delightful Challenges, click here.

It's time now for a new Crafty Ribbons Challenge and this one is totally fun! When I saw the ribbons from the latest design team shipment I knew exactly what I wanted to do! I needed to make a princess puppy hair bow. 
My daughter LOVES dogs. Christmas before last she asked Santa for a leash. When I asked her "why a leash?," she commented "for my dog of course!" We had a cat, a turtle and a frog--no dog. Santa in his infinite wisdom brought Fancy Pants a "dog". Emma Dog was a stuffed Build-A-Bear Yorkie and she had a blingy pink leash and a princess outfit.  Fancy Pants like-wise has several shirts with the princess theme and puppy themes. A princess puppy hair bow is almost a necessity!
I used these fun new puppy paw ribbons along with the princess crown ribbon and the "princess" ribbon. All ribbons are grosgrain ribbons. The finished bow is attached with hot glue to a clip so that it can be worn in the hair easily! Thank you for looking! 

Challenge #12 | Paws for Thought [animal prints and paws]
The prize offered this week from Crafty Ribbons Challenge is from our very own Crafty Ribbons! You get to win  some of these very sweet paw print ribbons!!


This challenge will run from 8.30am 16th Feb until 6pm 29th Feb

2 comments:

  1. Oooh Leslierahye this is adorable. I'm sure your daughter loves it to bits.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I love this bow!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!