Thursday, February 2, 2012

Crafty Ribbons Challenge #12 |One for the Men/Boys

if you are looking for my weekly challenge post for Delightful Challenges, click here.

It's time now for a new Crafty Ribbons Challenge and this makes us think! 

Challenge #12 | One for the Men/Boys
For this card I used this yummy sheer ribbon combine with Basic Grey papers from the wisteria collection and solids collection. I am always needing a thank you card for my guy friends who help out with projects with my son for scouting and 4H and these beautiful manly ribbons make creating these cards super easy. A square knot is used to create my man-bow--or "mow" as my son termed it! Thank you for looking!

The prize offered this week from Crafty Ribbons Challenge is from Mulberry Crafts! Oh yum! I wish I could win this!!!
This challenge will run from 8.30am 2nd Feb until 6pm 15th Feb

2 comments:

  1. Hi. This is such a lovely card. Love the design and the colours. A perfect thank you card.
    Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea Leslierahye I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!