Thursday, June 4, 2015

Delightful Thursday& New Release

It's Delightful Thursday and the Digital Delights design team is sharing inspiration on the Digital Delights Blog today! 

Today we have a delightful new release at Digital Delights and I'm working with the precious Katy Kangaroo! She's perfect for a fun little thinking of you card! Be sure to check out the rest of the new release and creations on the blog! Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card.


Katy Kangaroo
markers : Spectrum Noir
Paper: Bazzill, Prima
Accessories: Sizzix and Top Dog Dies

Our Design Team has been busy bringing more delightful crafty goodness your way!

Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!