Friday, June 26, 2015

Delightful Thursday


It's Delightful Thursday and the Digital Delights design team is sharing inspiration on the Digital Delights Blog today! 
Good Morning!! Today I made a quick and easy shaped card with Moonlight Fishing. I simply cut my base in a circle following the curve of the moon. I mounted my card on a black card base also cut to a circle with a fold at the top to hinge the base. I added a little wooden star to the end of his fishing pole!  I "water colored" my card with my new Spectrum Aquas markers! LOVE them. Prepare to see more work as I get more skilled at coloring!

Moonlight Fishing
Paper: Bazzill
Markers: Spectrum Aqua
Accessories: Foam Tape,wooden star

Thank you for stopping by!
Be sure to check out the rest of the team !


Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!