Tuesday, February 18, 2014

NEW RELEASE | A Lucky Pendant


  Happy Wednesday everyone! Today on the Globecraft&Piccolo Blog I am sharing with you some of the FABULOUS new release Piccolos!!! I am so excited about my project today!! 
 I began by embossing St Patty's Day Accents by applying Enamel Powder Adhesive and dusting with Mossy Glen and Shamrock Dreams Emboss Enamel. The lighter color is the Shamrock Dreams color. Emboss the Vintage Corner Flourish with Victorian Bronze. The rectangle bezel is embossed with Aged White. I added multiple layers and laid 3size 8 beads into the melted enamel. Once cooled, I applied more enamel adhesive and Aged White powder to coat the beads. While the enamel is still hot, I sprinkled Victorian Bronze over the beads to repeat the color in the pendant.


Piccolos were adhered to the Bezel with Glastique and the edge of the Bezel was colored with an alcohol marker. Next I used Enamel Powder Adhesive to add Aged White powder to two metal washers. I heat set the washers and added more powder to build up a "donut" shape. Remember heated metal is H O T! be sure it is cooled completely before touching. The donuts were also edged in green alcohol ink. Burlap string was colored with the same alcohol ink to coordinate it to the pendant. The washers were tied on and a mini shamrock was adhered to the dangling washers with Glastique.

I used a piece of leather for the necklace, threading it through the eye of the bezel and the Victorian Corner Flourish 

I hope you enjoyed my project! Thank you for stopping by today!

Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

2 comments:

  1. Lurve this Leslie!!! Love their products and love what you have done with this!! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael! :) I appreciate your kind comments and for you stopping by my blog today!

      Delete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!