Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Be My Blingy Valentine

  Happy Wednesday everyone! Today on the Globecraft & Piccolo blog I share this quick and easy blingy necklace to accessorize your Valentine outfit with! What makes this pendant extra blingy is the Pure Sparkle Silver Glitter that I added to the elements

All chipboard was coated on the back with red chalk ink and heat set. Enamel Powder Adhesive was rubbed on the front and 2 layers of Real Rust enamel was added to the big heart pendant. The key was coated 1st with Real Rust and then with Micro Black...you can see some of the rust peaking through under the black. The final element, the small heart lock was coated with 2 layers of Real Rust.

After the pieces cooled, the glitter was added to the pendant and the small locket with glitter glue. The pieces of the pendant were added to the silver ball chain with rust colored jump rings.

I hope you enjoyed my project! Thank you for stopping by today!


Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!