Thursday, February 13, 2014

leslierahye's very steampunk Valentine Blog Hop | a love canvas


Welcome to the final post of my very steampunk Valentine Blog Hop! I've created a "backwards" canvas! I've been seeing these on the mixed media blogs and wanted to try my hand at it....I used yummy Globecraft & Piccolo chipboard and emboss enamels along with Dylusions mists and vintage music paper and embossed metals. I LOVE how my Valentine canvas turned out!


I hope you take the time to hop through each stop and enjoy my talented friends! Thank you for joining us in our Valentine Celebration!





Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the way you blend your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done. The colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project. The vintage music on the frame adds a great touch. Fun art for the wall. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gmta..I almost make a heart too. yours is better than what was in my head! thanks for holdin up the hop for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesomely beautiful canvas. As always, love your work and this canvas is just so creative. Thanks for hosting the hop, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. I like the little panels of embossed gears that complement the music paper on the frame. I also like how you layered your gears. Lovely canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your canvas! Just gorgeous, rich, yummy colors! Beautiful! ~ LeeAnn Thanks for hosting a wonderful hop. Enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely frame, so much creativity, hun ! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea of switching the frame around!!!! love the colors! AWESOME!

    THanks for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the gear heart and the way you twisted the normal around. Great project!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!