Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Weekly Challenge | Make it Pop!

It's time for a new release and a new challenge with Digital Delights by Louby Loo! This week at Delightful Challenges our challenge is Make it Pop! You can add dimension with foam tape or some other substance or use layers. I have highlighted a few elements with my homemade flower fluff---if you've missed the tutorial it's linked in the list below the photo. I LOVE this months cupcake digi--Wendy has been making one for each month. They are precious. This one is all about fall and has sunflowers...well by now you KNOW about the thing I have for sunflowers! Have a FABULOUS Day!! I hope you enjoy my card! Thank you for looking!

Have a Fabulous Day by leslierahye
Digital Delights Stamps : August Cupcake Set
Card stock : Bazzill and Neena
Markers : Spectrum Noir [GB1, GB2, GB4, GB5, GB10, OR1, OR2, GG1, LG1, LG2, LG3, CG4, IG5, EB1, EB2, EB7, EB8, EB10
Accessories :  Tombow Aqua & Scrapbook Adheasives, Homemade Flower Fluff
a ~St It Scrap
This weeks theme :
Make it Pop!
add layers or use dimension

Challenge Rules below
Our Delightful Sponsor this week is
Prize:  to be determined
 It hare It
Now it's Your Turn!
You are not required to use a Digital Delights 
Image to join in the fun 
but if you do, you can enter THAT project TWICE.
To enter twice when using a Digital Delight image,
for your 1st entry use your card link.
For your 2nd entry use your blog address
 and add "2nd entry" after your name

Otherwise, only ONE entry person
**Please be sure to follow the challenge theme and rules or it will be removed.

4 comments:

  1. Wowzers! You rocked this one, my friend. I love the fluff and the sentiment with the post -what a clever lady. This is just fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslierahye:)
    Oh my gosh! How CUTE!!! Love your homemade flower fluff! Very cool, My Friend!♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie this is absolutely fabulous! stunning design. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it hun, great fluff & I just love sunflowers too!

    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!