Saturday, August 24, 2013

Dreaming of Snow

August and September have me thinking of school but also dreaming of SNOW! In Texas these ARE the Dog Days of Summer and it is often miserably hot and humid. Even though I'm a Texas girl, I LOVE LOVE LOVE snowflake imagery in art!Today I am using one of my favorite Cheery Lynn Dies---the 4×4 Snowflake die. It has several intricate and different flakes that are beautiful and can be easily stacked to make cool 3-D images. ALSO I'm using the Felicity Doilies which are perhaps my favorite doilies. I've created a little snowflake element for the tag using two of the Tiny Felicity doilies and some simple folding. I hope you enjoy my project!


supplies used
Mono Aqua Glue
Circle Punches
Bazzill Basics CardStock
Queen & Co. Trio Bling

Shop Cheery Lynn Designs
This week the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs is
Doilies
Here are the rules:
  • You MUST follow the theme and use at least one Cheery Lynn Designs die, of course, we would love to see more than one. 
  • You MUST add a link to your blog post in the InLinkz at the end of this post; no back posting, only new projects are allowed
  • You MUST link to this challenge in your blog post or on your gallery post
  • You may only enter the challenge ONCE per week.
The winner will be chosen based on merit by Cheery Lynn Designs. They will receive $20 towards shopping at the Cheery Lynn website. The challenge will end on Saturday night at  6 p.m. EST

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! I adore you colours on this, and wonderful use of dies! So creative! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!