Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bloom Obsession!!


Friday night on my Crafty Gig  I shared with you these awesome dies that I've added to my tools from Cheery Lynn Designs.They have a whole set of Build a Flower dies that when used together create fantastic handmade flowers. While creating these flowers, I experimented with a process for making a flower fluff product for use with my flowers that I had seen on Pinterest. I have since added a micrograter to my tools and perfected the process for creating the flower fluff. I hope you enjoy the replay of my Friday night show--embedded below--along with the quick and easy tutorial on the Digital Delights Tutorial Blog where I show you how to make your own fluff!


Cheery Lynn Dies used



***Tuesday Tutorial with Digital Delights by Louby Loo***

Happy Tuesday Tutorial! Leslie-Rahye here to share a super easy method for creating a flower fluff product for use with your cards and paper crafting. I think it's perfect for use with Wendy's digital stamps for adding a textured dimension.

Check out the how-to video on our Tutorial Blog or here

I hope you enjoy my tutorial! Thank you for looking~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!