Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Weekly Challenge | Round Up

It's time for a new challenge with Digital Delights by Louby Loo! This week at Delightful Challenges our challenge is Round UP! It's ROUND cards!! How fun!  I am using Wendy's 3 Shaped Cards cut file which has this fantastic soft-scalloped round card! I also used the new GORGEOUS Flower Set that has this lovely pen and ink style rose [along with several other flowers and a sentiment]. My buddy Fabrizio introduced me to the basics of easel card construction a while back and I just knew this shaped card would look awesome as an easel!  I hope you enjoy my card! Thank you for looking!

For this card
Digital Stamps : Flower Set
SVG Cutting File : Set 3 Shaped Cards
Card Stock : Bazzill Basics
Markers : Spectrum Noir
Accessories : Robin's Nest Dew Drops, Foam Tape, Beacon 3in1

In honor of this super cute release, this weeks challenge we would love to see 
Round Up!
You are not required to use a Digital Delights Image to join in on the fun
but if you do you can enter TWICE. 
To enter twice when using a Digital Delight image your 
1st entry use your card link
 2nd entry use your blog address and add 2nd entry after your name
**Please be sure to follow the challenge theme or it will be removed

We have a wonderful Sponsor this week


Scrapy Land prize - $15 store gift card

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Jaw-Dropping Beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out beautifully Leslierahye!!
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and fresh ! Great Card LR xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card hun, love the shape & the vintage flower looks stunning!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!