Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Weekly Challenge l I Appreciate You

It's time for a new challenge with Digital Delights by Louby Loo! This week at Delightful Challenges our challenge is  I Appreciate You to honor and give thanks to those we appreciate in our lives--mothers, friends or neighbors!!! I love poppies and colored the framed digi as a red poppy added a bit of glitter and some ribbon to finish off this super simple card. I hope you enjoy my card! Thank you for looking!

Thanks for Everything by leslierahye
For this card
Digital Stamps : Flower Set
Card Stock : Bazzill Basics
accessories : Foam Taps, Ribbon, glitter
Markers : Spectrum Noir

We would love for you to
I Appreciate You
You are not required to use a Digital Delights 
Image to join in the fun 
but if you do, you can enter TWICE.
To enter twice when using a Digital Delight image,
for your 1st entry use your card link.
For your 2nd entry use your blog address
 and add "2nd entry" after your name
**Please be sure to follow the challenge theme or it will be removed.

We have a wonderful Sponsor this week
Marker pop!
Prize
$15 gift certificate

2 comments:

  1. Great card hun, love the image you have used & the colours are great!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA! Leslie Rahye this is so Beautiful!!! You have done an amazing job with the coloring and the fussy cutting! Love it!♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!