Thursday, May 10, 2012

Festive Friday #9 | Santa Love!


The Festive Friday Blog Hop is hosted by Terri Sproul. This bi-monthly blog hop features Holiday cards from many talented card crafters as we get our Christmas cards ready early this year. If you reached this stop from Terri's Blog Terri Sproul , then you are in the right spot--she is also the beginning of the blog!


For this card:

Ranger Archival Ink--black
Sakura of America Cray-Pas
embossing folder
brads
Bazzill Basics Card Stock
Coredinations Card Stock

Thank you for stopping by! The next stop on the hop is Chris! She always has great designs at Stinky Dog Designs!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my, I remember when you got this stamp and started working on it! LOVE it, the outcome is great. And I really like the design of the border!
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute! Love that embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card, I'm going to have to get this stamp. TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!