Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sew Many Ways to say they're special


When looking for stamps for my next project to share with you from Viva Las Vegastamps! I spotted these fantastic vintage photo-image stamps. They are stunning. I could not stop at just one or two, I needed the entire plate! They are the perfect size for Artist Trading Cards [ATCs], and the sentiments on the plate lend themselves not only to artjournaling and cardmaking, but also to memory keeping. With Mother's Day just around the corner, I thought I would share a quick technique and a few cards that could be used for sending to Mom or a special woman in your life. Hop on over to the Viva Las Vegastamps! blog and check out my techniques!


Thank you for looking at my fun projects with these beautiful vintage photo-stamps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!