Thursday, May 10, 2012

Challenge #19 | Flowers

if you are looking for my weekly challenge post for Delightful Challenges, click here.

This term's challenge at Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog is flowers. I uses some lovely vintage images to create this Mother's Day card and bookmark which I embellishes with a ribbon flower and tassel made from Crafty Ribbons . Thank you for looking!


For this bag you need:
Crafty Ribbons in a variety of colors/widths
Digital images from AlteredPages.com
Glitz Papers and accessories
foam tape, double stick adhesive, and foil doily
The prize this week:

Button Box -  Flower Blooms
Flowers
This challenge will run from 8.30am 10th May until 6pm 24th May ......


5 comments:

  1. Stunning creation Leslie-Rahye :-) I love the vintage look and this is just gorgeous !! WOW :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great with the foil-doily and the handmade ribbon-floewr! Love those!

    Greetings from Seden,

    Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its just gorgeous Leslierahye, love the vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is beautiful! LOVE your designs. Thanks for the close up of the bookmark!
    -Molly xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!