Tuesday, December 20, 2011

leslierahye's crafty gig special | replay and an ornament download

Paper Ball Ornament from Special Ornament leslierahye's crafty gig
This past Friday I created this wonderful paper ornament on a special leslierahye's crafty gig. I love making this ornament as it's super easy but looks complicated. As promised, I made a printable download with a template in different sizes for you to use to make these ornaments! If you do not have your own sizzix die, this is the next best thing!

Paper Ball



Borax Snowflake from the show
This was the super simple Borax crystal ornament that I made on the show too. It was "done" within 12 hours. For the pint jar that I used for this ornament, I pour about a ½ cup of Borax in total to make the super saturated solution.
Below is the replay to that show! Thank you for looking!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!