Friday, December 16, 2011

Crafty Casted Christmas Creations with Amazing Mold Putty and Casting Resin!



I've been busy trying out several fun projects with the Amazing Mold Putty and this is probably one of my favorites. The mold I made with ordinary hardware washers has SO many potentials. Lots of brainstorming was going on during a recent special episode of leslierahye's crafty gig. I edited the video to include only the portions about the creation of these pendants. You can see the full show here.
I hope you enjoy my pendants as much as I enjoyed making them! Thank you for stopping by!


To make this project you will need:
Washers to Mold
Paint/Alcohol ink
scrapbook paper scraps
Sakura Hobby Crafts 3D Crystal Lacquer
wire and beads



Thank you for looking!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!