Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Challenge #9 | Crafty Ribbons Sketch



WOW! Can you believe it's the L A S T challenge for 2011 for Crafty Ribbons Challenge?!? What a quick year we've had! For this challenge, our hostesses chose a sketch. This sketch just screamed ornament to me with these festive Crafty Ribbons ribbons!! I chose the printed grosgrains for the bows and the gathered ribbon element and the wired printed snowman ribbon for my focus square in the front! I really love how my ornament turned out. Thank you for looking!

This challenge runs from 22 December 2011--5January 2012

The sketch
The prize this week : 
Thank you for looking! I hope you enjoyed my projects! If you would like to join our challenge, hop on over to the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog to check out the details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!