Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Weekly Challenge | Fun in the Sun!

Thank you all for joining us.

This week's challenge at Delightful Challenges is FUN IN THE SUN!!! In case you didn't know, I live in a state with LOADS of sunshine: TEXAS! It is always hot in the summer here and this summer started with a vengeance!  When I saw these precious digi stamps, it immediately made me think of my son and daughter getting ready to go to the pool! Of course, since I'm a GIMP addict, I had to gimp the 2 images together to form my scene! [Hello, I'm leslierahye, and I'm a GIMP addict].
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoy my card! Read below for some exciting news!!

ALL DDSTAMPS USED: Scrubbie Ted, Scrubbie Sue and floatie, Have Fun in the Sun Sentiment
CS AND PAPERS: Bazzill Basics
MARKERS (if any): BIC Mark-Its
ACCESS. AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Diamon Glaze, Ribbon
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any): GIMP

You do not have to use a Digital Delights image to play but if you do you will receive two entries.
Just add your card twice to inlinkz
to enter twice you need to when you use a Digital Delights image
1st entry use your card link,
2nd entry use your blog address and add 2nd entry after your name
We have a wonderful sponsor this week! our very own Digital Delights store!!!
 ________________________________________________ 

 
Join us next week for the opportunity to win the stamps that I use to make my card!! Digital Delights is having a Co-Design Team Blog Hop to celebrate the new store front! It will be awesome!! There will be nearly 30 stops, loads of prizes and some amazing grand prizes!! Come back next week--same challenge place, same challenge time! See you then!

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, love these bears, Hugs Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two are adorable! Awesome Masking!

    Heard you guys finally got a few drops of much needed rain:) That's good!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous hun, love the images you have used this week!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love how you masked the images together, great fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Scrubbie Ted and Sue creation. I want to go to the beach with them. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is brilliant, love how you have merged the two images x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!