Tuesday, June 14, 2011

leslierahye's crafty gig | the 1st show!! Camp Cards

Wow! What a fun first show and what a surprise!! I had just the day before solved some technical issues with my Ustream feed and so I did not do a large push to get folks to my Ustream and yet nearly 20 tuned in to share with my my inaugural show! I hope you all enjoyed it--I know I had fun sharing with you some cute cards. Below you will see the two cards I made with you and the video from the playback. This first video is a little rough on the edges, the next one will be better, but it's fun and informative and I hope you enjoy it!


Stamps: Campfire by Impression Obsession
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Ink: Memories, Stampin' Up
Coloring Medium: Chalk
Accessories: Tim Holtz fasteners, Quickie Glue Pen and Prismaglitter, Grundgeboard Alpha



 
Stamps: House Mouse, Full of Hot Air and My Wish for you
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Memories
Markers: Stampin Up Stampin' Write
Coloring Medium: Chalk
Accessories: Ribbon, Word Window Punch



As a special thank you from my Mommie, everyone can use this special code for 15% off any purchase at cutnpastememories.com : craftygig!! This code is good until 30 June 2012!! Thank you!!

I hope you enjoyed my show! The next leslierahye's crafty gig can be seen LIVE 24 June 2010 at 8pm CST here. You can join my facebook group to be reminded of upcoming streams here.
Thank you for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!