Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Design Team Announcement | Happy Birthday USA Card

It is my extreme honor to announce my role on the AJs Digi Shoppe Design Team! My friend Amanda Marks has designed a wonderful set of digital stamps and I am so proud to join her team on its maiden voyage! Congrats Manda! I'm excited for you!


Today I'm using one of my favorite sets: Patriotic Ducks! This set includes the 3 duck images you see on my card and the fireworks bursts. The Happy Birthday Sentiment is one of several free images Amanda has available here.


CARDSTOCK : Bazzill Basics
MARKERS: Stampin' Up Stampin Write Markers & Blending pens
ACCESSORIES: Crystal Bling and popdots

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoy my card!

2 comments:

  1. I love the card Leslie! I am so excited to have you as part of the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Leslie:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!